There are two main groups of beagles that need help: beagles in shelters, and beagles in laboratories. We’ve put together a list of ways you can help these unfortunate pups! Whatever your time constraints or budget limitations, there’s always a way to help.
- Volunteering your time at events
- Volunteering your home to foster dogs
- Donating money for vet bills
- Donating supplies like blankets and leashes
- Buying products that support rescues
- Sharing posts on social media
support beagles in shelters
support beagles in laboratories
You can support Beagle Freedom Project’s work in many ways, even if you’re not able to provide a home for a laboratory beagle. We have several ideas for you here.